Take Your Group White Water Rafting in Colorado or Arizona – Exciting Adventures!
Looking for a unique bachelor party, work group celebration, friend get-together, youth group retreat or scout troop adventure? How about taking your groups on some of the best rafting trips in Colorado?
Whatever the reason you are bringing people together, we have a whitewater rafting trip to make it the best get-away ever!
We offer discounts for groups of 10 people or more.
Check out our GROUP RATES!
Most Popular Group Trips:
- Arkansas River – Dinner Float: Enjoy a few miles of mild float rafting departing our office just outside Buena Vista and ending at the Riverside Bar & Grill for a delicious dinner.
- Arkansas River – Half Day Browns Canyon: Great class III-IV white water trip for all types of groups! Exciting and fast-paced rapids make this trip great for first-timers and experienced folks.
- Arkansas River – Full Day Browns Canyon: Tackle exhilarating class III-IV rapids all day on our most popular whitewater trip.
- Arkansas River – 2 Day Camping/Rafting or Arkansas River – 3 Day Camping/Rafting: Raft FULL days of thrilling white water, sleep alongside the river and enjoy freshly prepared meals around a crackling campfire.
- Arkansas River – Numbers Full Day: Raft technical and extreme whitewater on our most popular advanced trip. Recommended for experienced rafters.
- Arkansas River – Royal Gorge Full Day: Take on fast-paced and inspiring whitewater through the famous 1,000 cliffs of the Gorge.
- Arkansas River – Browns/Number Combo Full Day: Our two most popular half day trips in one tremendous day! Raft the fun and splashy class III-IV rapids of Browns Canyon in the morning, enjoy a delicious lunch at our office, and head upstream to the challenging and precise class IV-V whitewater of the Numbers in the afternoon.
Most Popular Trips for Youth Groups:
- Arkansas River – Browns Canyon Half Day: This trip is perfect for all types of youth and camp groups! Splash through fun and challenging class III-IV rapids. Choose a morning or afternoon departure.
- Arkansas River – Full Day Browns Canyon: Our most popular trip! Exciting class III-IV rapids, beautiful scenery and a delicious freshly prepared deli-style sandwich lunch!
- Arkansas River – 2 Day Camping/Rafting or Arkansas River – 3 Day Camping/Rafting: FULL days of rafting packed with class III-IV whitewater and accompanied by delicious meals by the campfire and sleeping alongside the river! Great for all types of groups.
Most Popular Trips for Scout Groups:
Check out our trip offerings, including merit badge trips, for scout groups on our Scout Group Rafting page.
Most Popular Trips for Family Groups:
- Arkansas River – Dinner Float (ages 4+): Mild float trip beginning at our riverside facility just outside of Buena Vista and ending a few miles downstream at the Riverside Bar & Grill where you will enjoy a delicious dinner! Suitable for young kids and elderly folks.
- Arkansas River – Lower Browns Canyon Half Day (ages 4+): Mild float trip with a couple of minor rapids. Suitable for young kids and elderly folks.
- Arkansas River – Half Day Browns Canyon (ages 7+): Our most popular half day. Suitable for all levels – this fast-paced, splashy trip is full of exciting class III-IV rapids with calm stretches in between.
- Arkansas River – Full Day Browns Canyon (ages 7+): Our most popular full day. Challenging class III-IV rapids, beautiful scenery and a delicious deli-style lunch all in one unforgettable day.
- Arkansas River – 2 Day Camping/Rafting or Arkansas River – 3 Day Camping/Rafting (ages 8+): Camp in the wilderness alongside the river between FULL days of rafting! Enjoy your time on the river splashing through class III-IV whitewater, and devour freshly prepared meals around the campfire.
- Arkansas River – Numbers Full Day (ages 14+): Our most popular advanced trip. Raft through challenging and technical class IV-V whitewater suitable for experienced families.
- Arkansas River – Royal Gorge Full Day (ages 14+): Raft a full day that starts the group in class III-IV whitewater before transitioning into class IV-V. Thrilling and beautiful!
- Arkansas River – Browns/Number Combo Full Day (ages 14+): Combine two of the BEST river trips into one! Raft the exhilarating class III-IV rapids of Browns Canyon in the morning, enjoy a freshly prepared lunch at our office and head up to the inspiring class IV-V whitewater of the Numbers in the afternoon.
- Bring a group of 10 or more on a multi-day trip.
- Bring a group of 28 or more on a full or half day trip.
- If you have any special requests or are interested in a customized trip, please contact us to learn what we can do for you!