Take Your Group White Water Rafting in Colorado or Arizona – Exciting Adventures!
Looking for a unique bachelor party, work group celebration, friend get-together, youth group retreat or scout troop adventure? Whatever the reason you are bringing people together, we have a whitewater rafting trip to make it the best get-away ever!
We offer discounts for groups of 10 people or more.
Check out our GROUP RATES!
Most Popular Group Trips:
- Arkansas River – Dinner Float: Enjoy a few miles of mild float rafting departing our office just outside Buena Vista and ending at the Riverside Bar & Grill for a delicious dinner.
- Arkansas River – Half Day Browns Canyon: Great class III-IV white water trip for all types of groups! Exciting and fast-paced rapids make this trip great for first-timers and experienced folks.
- Arkansas River – Full Day Browns Canyon: Tackle exhilarating class III-IV rapids all day on our most popular whitewater trip.
- Arkansas River – 2 Day Camping/Rafting or Arkansas River – 3 Day Camping/Rafting: Raft FULL days of thrilling white water, sleep alongside the river and enjoy freshly prepared meals around a crackling campfire.
- Arkansas River – Numbers Full Day: Raft technical and extreme whitewater on our most popular advanced trip. Recommended for experienced rafters.
- Arkansas River – Royal Gorge Full Day: Take on fast-paced and inspiring whitewater through the famous 1,000 cliffs of the Gorge.
- Arkansas River – Browns/Number Combo Full Day: Our two most popular half day trips in one tremendous day! Raft the fun and splashy class III-IV rapids of Browns Canyon in the morning, enjoy a delicious lunch at our office, and head upstream to the challenging and precise class IV-V whitewater of the Numbers in the afternoon.
Most Popular Trips for Youth Groups:
- Arkansas River – Browns Canyon Half Day: This trip is perfect for all types of youth and camp groups! Splash through fun and challenging class III-IV rapids. Choose a morning or afternoon departure.
- Arkansas River – Full Day Browns Canyon: Our most popular trip! Exciting class III-IV rapids, beautify scenery and a delicious freshly prepared deli-style sandwich lunch!
- Arkansas River – 2 Day Camping/Rafting or Arkansas River – 3 Day Camping/Rafting: FULL days of rafting packed with class III-IV whitewater and accompanied by delicious meals by the campfire and sleeping alongside the river! Great for all types of groups.
Most Popular Trips for Scout Groups:
Check out our trip offerings, including merit badge trips, for scout groups on our Scout Group Rafting page.
Most Popular Trips for Family Groups:
- Arkansas River – Dinner Float (ages 4+): Mild float trip beginning at our riverside facility just outside of Buena Vista and ending a few miles downstream at the Riverside Bar & Grill where you will enjoy a delicious dinner! Suitable for young kids and elderly folks.
- Arkansas River – Lower Browns Canyon Half Day (ages 4+): Mild float trip with a couple of minor rapids. Suitable for young kids and elderly folks.
- Arkansas River – Half Day Browns Canyon (ages 7+): Our most popular half day. Suitable for all levels – this fast-paced, splashy trip is full of exciting class III-IV rapids with calm stretches in between.
- Arkansas River – Full Day Browns Canyon (ages 7+): Our most popular full day. Challenging class III-IV rapids, beautiful scenery and a delicious deli-style lunch all in one unforgettable day.
- Arkansas River – 2 Day Camping/Rafting or Arkansas River – 3 Day Camping/Rafting (ages 8+): Camp in the wilderness alongside the river between FULL days of rafting! Enjoy your time on the river splashing through class III-IV whitewater, and devour freshly prepared meals around the campfire.
- Arkansas River – Numbers Full Day (ages 14+): Our most popular advanced trip. Raft through challenging and technical class IV-V whitewater suitable for experienced families.
- Arkansas River – Royal Gorge Full Day (ages 14+): Raft a full day that starts the group in class III-IV whitewater before transitioning into class IV-V. Thrilling and beautiful!
- Arkansas River – Browns/Number Combo Full Day (ages 14+): Combine two of the BEST river trips into one! Raft the exhilarating class III-IV rapids of Browns Canyon in the morning, enjoy a freshly prepared lunch at our office and head up to the inspiring class IV-V whitewater of the Numbers in the afternoon.
- Bring a group of 10 or more on a multi-day trip.
- Bring a group of 28 or more on a full or half day trip.
- If you have any special requests or are interested a customized trip, please contact us to learn what we can do for you!