Numbers Full Day Trip
Full Day Rafting Trip!
About the Numbers Full Day Trip
One of the preferred Class V training and competition runs of many World Class kayakers, it also makes for a World Class raft trip!
Extremely rocky, this steep and very technical series of drops requires pinpoint precision paddling. Be prepared to make radical maneuvers as you punch powerful hydraulics and make lateral raft moves to thread the needle in boulder-choked drops.
If you have time to look around you, the views of the 14,000 foot Collegiate Peaks are awe inspiring. We will finish the day in the relatively moderate non-stop whitewater of the Narrows section. Previous experience is recommended.
- *Youth must be age 14 years or older. Minimum age is subject to increase due to high water, typically late-May through June.
- Group rates are available for groups of 10 or more.
- Please arrive at least 30-45 minutes prior to departure time.
- Price listed includes your lifejacket, helmet, guide, boat, transportation to and from the river, lunch, continental breakfast, snack after the trip and free use of our shaded dog kennel. The prices listed do not include 9% land and water access fees, cold weather rentals or guide tip.
- Please visit our packing list page for a complete list of what to bring, where to meet and more!
Lydia filled us with confidence. She was skilled and knowledgeable and explained each set of rapids so we knew what to expect. She was great company and we had the best experience. She was brilliant.
I cannot wait to come back! Also loved how funny all the guides were. It was the most I’ve seen my sister laugh in a long time! Thank you so much for this amazing experience.
I spent several days researching various rafting options and after speaking w/your team was sold. We were not disappointed-the trip is spectacular and our guide Sean was informative, lively professional and entertaining.