Browns Canyon Half Day Trip
Half day Rafting Adventure!
About the Browns Canyon Half Day Trip
Our Browns Canyon Half Day whitewater rafting trips are a popular whitewater rafting adventure if you are looking for a great introduction to whitewater rafting, for those on a budget or short of time or for folks just wanting to try out whitewater rafting without committing to our longer Browns Canyon Full Day Trip.
Our morning Browns Canyon Half Day Trip includes a free continental breakfast and all of our Browns Canyon trips finish with a light snack on the return drive to our headquarters in Buena Vista, Colorado.
Browns Canyon of the Arkansas is a beautiful boulder-strewn rafting getaway where the whitewater is lively and constant. Exciting whitewater rapids like Pinball, Zoom Flume, Big Drop, Seven Stairs and Widow Maker punctuate Browns Canyon.
If you have children as young as 4 years old, consider trying our half day Lower Browns Canyon trip.
For double the mileage as well as a delicious and fresh riverside lunch, consider booking our most popular trip, the Browns Canyon Full Day.
- * Youth must be age 7 or older and weigh at least 50 lbs. Minimum age and weight are subject to increase due to high water, typically late-May through June.
- Group rates are available. Click here for details.
- Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to departure time.
- Price listed includes your lifejacket, helmet, guide, boat, transportation to and from the river, and free use of our shaded dog kennel. The prices listed do not include 9% land and water access fees, cold weather rentals or guide tip.
- Please visit our packing list page for a complete list of what to bring, where to meet and more!
Lydia filled us with confidence. She was skilled and knowledgeable and explained each set of rapids so we knew what to expect. She was great company and we had the best experience. She was brilliant.
I cannot wait to come back! Also loved how funny all the guides were. It was the most I’ve seen my sister laugh in a long time! Thank you so much for this amazing experience.
I spent several days researching various rafting options and after speaking w/your team was sold. We were not disappointed-the trip is spectacular and our guide Sean was informative, lively professional and entertaining.