Arkansas River 2 Day Trip
2 Day Rafting Trip!
About the 2 Day Arkansas River Trip
This 2 day Colorado rafting trip offers the most continuous white water available on a self-contained 2 day trip in the state. We start trips seven days a week for a perfect getaway from the cares of everyday life. Escape Denver or bigger mountain towns like Vail and Breckenridge for Buena Vista and one of the best rafting trips in Colorado.
Included in this trip is the white water of both the Narrows and Browns Canyon Full Day trips. These sections have stunning views of snowcapped 14,000′ peaks, sheer canyon walls, and crystal clear deep blue skies.
We love loading all the camping and rafting equipment on the rafts and floating to a beach that is not accessible from roads. You will experience the fun of self-contained overnight camping by the river without other groups around us.
At the close of the day, your guides prepare delicious meals from scratch while you enjoy your evening, free from normal camp chores. After dinner, enjoy a walk, play a camp game, or go fishing. When darkness comes, lounge under a sparkling star-filled sky while relaxing around a toasty campfire. Our comfortable sleeping bags and self-inflating pads help ensure a good night’s sleep in a cozy tent.
Three day Arkansas River adventures and 5 day Arkansas River adventures trips continue on past the 2 day ending point and offer you the opportunity to really leave the world behind. If part of your group would like to join you on your 2 day trip and continue down the river for 3-5 days, we can easily arrange that option.
- *Youth must be age 8 or older and weigh at least 50 lbs. Minimum age and weight are subject to increase due to high water.
- Group rates are available. Click here for details.
- Please arrive at least 1 hour prior to departure time.
- Price listed includes your lifejacket, helmet, guide, boat, overnight bag, portable chemical toilet, transportation to and from the river, and all meals from lunch on day 1 through lunch on day 2. The prices listed do not include 9% land and water access fees, cold weather rentals, camping rentals or guide tip.
- Please visit our packing list page for a complete list of what to bring, where to meet and more!
Lydia filled us with confidence. She was skilled and knowledgeable and explained each set of rapids so we knew what to expect. She was great company and we had the best experience. She was brilliant.
I cannot wait to come back! Also loved how funny all the guides were. It was the most I’ve seen my sister laugh in a long time! Thank you so much for this amazing experience.
I spent several days researching various rafting options and after speaking w/your team was sold. We were not disappointed-the trip is spectacular and our guide Sean was informative, lively professional and entertaining.