Arkansas River Dinner Float Trip
River Dinner Float Trip!
About the Arkansas River Dinner Float Trip
Join us for dinner tonight!
An early evening float trip on one of the mildest sections of the Arkansas is a perfect way to end a summer day in the mountains! Your evening begins at Wilderness Aware’s riverside rafting office where you begin your float from our private launch area. Towering cottonwood trees line the quickly moving river as you pass through lovely ranch country at the base of the stunning Sawatch Mountain Range where 14,000 foot tall peaks create a perfect backdrop. Depending on flows, the 3.5 mile trip to the private beach at Fisherman’s Bridge takes 30 minutes to one hour. Float right up to the Riverside Bar & Grill and relish the beautiful landscape and a delicious dinner!
The trip price listed includes a $15/person food and drink voucher which easily covers an entree and drink. Enjoy your choice of:
• Grilled Mahi-Mahi Fish Tacos with cilantro cream sauce
• Grilled Carne Asada Burritos
• Chicken Chipotle Tacos
• Grilled Chicken Chipotle or Cheese Quesadillas
• Jalapeno Elk Bratwurst with kettle chips
Kids can also enjoy their choice from the kids menu.
Drinks include local handcrafted beers or root beer on tap, fresh homemade margaritas, the world famous “River Rummer”, fresh squeezed lemonade or natural sodas.
Feel free to take your time and enjoy your dinner – your vehicle awaits you next to the restaurant. Prior to your trip, you will drive your vehicle downstream to the restaurant and we will shuttle you back to the departure point (about 20 minutes round-trip).
Trip cost also includes free wetsuit bootie rental and rain poncho.
- *Youth must be age 4 or older and weigh at least 30 lbs. Minimum age and weight are subject to increase due to high water, typically late-May through June.
- Group rates are available for groups of 10 or more.
- Please arrive at least 30-45 minutes prior to departure time.
- Price listed includes your lifejacket, helmet, guide, boat, wetsuit booties, rain poncho, dinner voucher and free use of our shaded dog kennel. The prices listed do not include 9% land and water access fees, optional wetsuit/splash jacket rental or guide tip.
- Please visit our packing list page for a complete list of what to bring, where to meet and more!
Lydia filled us with confidence. She was skilled and knowledgeable and explained each set of rapids so we knew what to expect. She was great company and we had the best experience. She was brilliant.
I cannot wait to come back! Also loved how funny all the guides were. It was the most I’ve seen my sister laugh in a long time! Thank you so much for this amazing experience.
I spent several days researching various rafting options and after speaking w/your team was sold. We were not disappointed-the trip is spectacular and our guide Sean was informative, lively professional and entertaining.