Salt River Full Day Trip
Full day Rafting Adventure!
- 10:00 AM Departure
- March 1 to May 9 (2021)
- 10 miles on the river
- Beginner/Intermediate Class III-IV rapids
- Ages 8 years and up*
- Hot steak, chicken and veggie fajita lunch included
- High water/cool weather items included (wetsuit, wetshoes & splash jacket)
- Experienced guide on each raft
- Located near Globe, AZ – near Phoenix and Tucson
- Ask Us a Question!
- Salt River Maps
About the Salt River Full Day Upper Canyon Trip
On this exhilarating trip you’ll experience thrilling class III and IV whitewater as you raft through the unique entrenched meander of Mule Hoof Bend. You and the crew will navigate many rapids including Maytag Chute, Mother Rock, and the powerful waves of Exhibition Rapid. This is a great opportunity to explore the wonders of the Upper Salt River Canyon while encountering a scenic panorama of limestone cliffs where endangered Southern Bald Eagles make their home.
Extraordinary guides, an optional side-canyon hike to a sparkling waterfall, and a delicious all-you-can-eat hot fajita lunch compliment a day of heart pounding whitewater. Spend the day making memories for a lifetime!
- *Youth must be age 8 or older and weigh at least 50 lbs. Minimum age and weight are subject to increase due to high water.
- Group rates are available for groups of 10 or more.
- Please arrive at 30-45 minutes prior to departure time.
- Price listed includes your wetsuit, wetshoes, splash jacket, lifejacket, helmet, guide, boat, transportation to and from the river and lunch. The prices listed do not include 9% land and water access fees, $25 Apache Permit Fee or guide tip.
- Please visit our packing list page for a complete list of what to bring, where to meet and more!
Lydia filled us with confidence. She was skilled and knowledgeable and explained each set of rapids so we knew what to expect. She was great company and we had the best experience. She was brilliant.
I cannot wait to come back! Also loved how funny all the guides were. It was the most I’ve seen my sister laugh in a long time! Thank you so much for this amazing experience.
I spent several days researching various rafting options and after speaking w/your team was sold. We were not disappointed-the trip is spectacular and our guide Sean was informative, lively professional and entertaining.