Salt River ‘Sprint’ Full Day Trip
Half day Rafting Adventure!
- 11:30 AM Departure
- March 1 to May 9 (2021)
- 10 miles on the river
- Beginner/Intermediate Class III-IV rapids
- Ages 8 years and up*
- Mid-trip snack included
- High water/cool weather items included (wetsuit, wetshoes & splash jacket)
- Experienced guide on each raft
- Located near Globe, AZ – near Phoenix and Tucson
- Ask Us a Question!
- Salt River Maps
About the Salt River Full Day ‘Sprint’ Upper Canyon Trip
We have the perfect trip for you if you want to tackle all the same rapids as our Full Day Salt River trip – without the early start! The Full Day ‘Sprint’ trip rafts all 10 exciting miles of Class III and IV rapids that the full day offers, with a quick stop for a snack instead of a full lunch. This trip offers adventure, wonderful desert beauty and great whitewater at a quick pace.
Maytag, Mother Rock and Overboard are just a few of the challenging rapids you will tackle early in your trip. Then cruise through the beautiful volcanic rock formations of the Narrows before stopping for a quick snack and restroom break. Back on the river you will navigate through the powerful waves of Exhibition rapid and Mescal Falls.
Though this full day is a quick version of our standard full day, there is definitely no shortage of thrilling whitewater!
- *Youth must be age 8 or older and weigh at least 50 lbs. Minimum age and weight are subject to increase due to high water.
- Group rates are available. Click here for details.
- Please arrive at 30-45 minutes prior to departure time.
- Price listed includes your wetsuit, wetshoes, splash jacket, lifejacket, helmet, guide, boat, transportation to and from the river and snack. The prices listed do not include 9% land and water access fees, $25 Apache Permit Fee or guide tip.
- Please visit our packing list page for a complete list of what to bring, where to meet and more!
[ngg_images source=”galleries” container_ids=”3″ display_type=”photocrati-nextgen_pro_sidescroll” height=”400″ display_type_view=”default” captions_enabled=”0″ captions_display_sharing=”1″ captions_display_title=”1″ captions_display_description=”1″ captions_animation=”slideup” order_by=”sortorder” order_direction=”ASC” returns=”included” maximum_entity_count=”500″]
Lydia filled us with confidence. She was skilled and knowledgeable and explained each set of rapids so we knew what to expect. She was great company and we had the best experience. She was brilliant.
I cannot wait to come back! Also loved how funny all the guides were. It was the most I’ve seen my sister laugh in a long time! Thank you so much for this amazing experience.
I spent several days researching various rafting options and after speaking w/your team was sold. We were not disappointed-the trip is spectacular and our guide Sean was informative, lively professional and entertaining.