Salt River Half Day Trip
Half day Rafting Adventure!
- 10:00 AM Departure
- March 2 to May 5 (2019)
- 6 miles on the river
- Beginner/Intermediate Class III rapids
- Ages 8 years and up*
- High water/cool weather items included (wetsuit, wetshoes & splash jacket)
- Experienced guide on each raft
- Located near Globe, AZ – near Phoenix and Tucson
- Ask Us a Question!
About the Salt River Half Day Upper Canyon Trip
The Half Day trip begins at the same place as our Full Day Salt River trip and finishes at our private beach. Guests that are staying for the Full Day trip will enjoy a hot fajita lunch while participants on the Half Day trip will return to the starting point in our shuttle vehicle.
On this exhilarating trip you’ll experience thrilling class III white water as you raft through the unique entrenched meander of Mule Hoof Bend. You and the crew will navigate many rapids including Maytag Chute, Mother Rock, Overboard Rapid. This is a great opportunity to explore the wonders of the Upper Salt River Canyon in just a short trip.
This exciting white water adventure is next door to both of Arizona’s major metropolitan areas. An easy drive from Phoenix or Tucson, you can leave in the morning and be home by early afternoon. Spend the morning making memories for a lifetime!
This trip meets in the Salt River Canyon, located north of Globe, Arizona. Click Here for a map and directions.
- *Youth price is valid for those 8-12 years old. Youth must weigh at least 50 lbs. Minimum age and weight are subject to increase due to high water.
- Group rates are available for groups of 10 or more.
- Please arrive at 30-45 minutes prior to departure time.
- Price listed includes your wetsuit, wetshoes, splash jacket, lifejacket, helmet, guide, boat, and transportation to and from the river. The prices listed do not include 9% land and water access fees, $25 Apache Permit Fee or guide tip.
salt river half day trip video
Lydia filled us with confidence. She was skilled and knowledgeable and explained each set of rapids so we knew what to expect. She was great company and we had the best experience. She was brilliant.
I cannot wait to come back! Also loved how funny all the guides were. It was the most I’ve seen my sister laugh in a long time! Thank you so much for this amazing experience.
I spent several days researching various rafting options and after speaking w/your team was sold. We were not disappointed-the trip is spectacular and our guide Sean was informative, lively professional and entertaining.