Salt River Wilderness 4 Day Trip
4 Day Wilderness Trip!
- 9:00 AM Departure
- March 1 to May 1 (2022)
- 51 miles on the river
- Beginner/Intermediate Class III-IV rapids
- Ages 10 years and up*
- Meals included, from lunch on day 1 through lunch on day 4
- High water/cool weather items included (wetsuit, wetshoes & splash jacket)
- Experienced guide on each raft
- Located near Globe, AZ – near Phoenix and Tucson
- Ask Us a Question!
- Salt River Maps
About the Salt River 4 Day Wilderness Trip
Do you want to experience all 51 miles of the Upper, Middle and Lower Canyons but 5 days doesn’t fit your schedule or budget? The quicker pace of this trip may be perfect for you! Our 4 Day Salt River Wilderness trip is a fantastic escape into the heart of the Salt River Canyon – complete with exciting and challenging rapids and breathtaking scenery.
After a day spent on the river taking on fast-paced and thrilling class III-IV rapids, your guides prepare delicious homemade meals from scratch. You can lend a hand in the kitchen or feel free to sit back in a comfortable chair and relax… enjoying the awe inspiring views of giant saguaro cactus which is unique to whitewater rivers of the world. There are opportunities to take quick hikes up spectacular side canyons.
A trip through the isolated and remarkable Salt River Canyon is truly an opportunity that should not be missed!
This trip has a strict maximum of 12 people per trip.
- *Youth must be age 10 or older and weigh at least 60 lbs. Minimum age and weight are subject to increase due to high water.
- Group rates are available. Click here for details.
- Please arrive at least 1 hour prior to departure time.
- Price listed includes your wetsuit, wetshoes, splash jacket, lifejacket, helmet, guide, boat, overnight bag, portable chemical toilet, transportation to and from the river and all meals from lunch on day 1 through lunch on day 4. The prices listed do not include 9% land and water access fees, $50 Apache Permit Fee or guide tip.
- Please visit our packing list page for a complete list of what to bring, where to meet and more!
Lydia filled us with confidence. She was skilled and knowledgeable and explained each set of rapids so we knew what to expect. She was great company and we had the best experience. She was brilliant.
I cannot wait to come back! Also loved how funny all the guides were. It was the most I’ve seen my sister laugh in a long time! Thank you so much for this amazing experience.
I spent several days researching various rafting options and after speaking w/your team was sold. We were not disappointed-the trip is spectacular and our guide Sean was informative, lively professional and entertaining.