Full-Day Trip Details
RAFTING IN BROWNS CANYON
Full day Rafting Adventure!
About the Rafting in Browns Canyon Full Day Trip
Browns Canyon is our most popular trip and the Arkansas River is America’s most popular whitewater rafting destination for good reason. The character of this section is challenging to seasoned rafters, yet forgiving enough for first time rafters. Most of the large rapids in Browns Canyon are followed by a calm pool of slow moving water allowing an opportunity to either catch a quick breath of fresh mountain air or take a picture of the unique granite rock formations set off against the clear blue Colorado sky.
Browns Canyon of the Arkansas will demand your attention as you challenge rapids like Widow Maker, Zoom Flume, Seidel’s Suckhole or the vertical Silver Bullet. In June, when the river is swollen with snowmelt, prepare for a wet and wild ride with towering waves and powerful currents. During late July and August, the river changes, requiring technical maneuvers around rocks and dropping through narrow chutes.
For those looking for a shorter trip than the rafting in Browns Canyon Full day trip, a shorter portion of the canyon can be rafted on our Browns Canyon Half Day trip, which covers approximately ½ the mileage of Browns Canyon Full Day Trip and does not include a lunch.
- * Youth must be age 7 or older and weigh at least 50 lbs. Minimum age and weight are subject to increase due to high water, typically late-May through June.
- Group rates are available. Click here for details.
- Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to departure time.
- Price listed includes your lifejacket, helmet, guide, boat, transportation to and from the river, lunch, and free use of our shaded dog kennel. The prices listed do not include 9% land and water access fees, cold weather rentals or guide tip.
- Please visit our packing list page for a complete list of what to bring, where to meet and more!
Lydia filled us with confidence. She was skilled and knowledgeable and explained each set of rapids so we knew what to expect. She was great company and we had the best experience. She was brilliant.
I cannot wait to come back! Also loved how funny all the guides were. It was the most I’ve seen my sister laugh in a long time! Thank you so much for this amazing experience.
I spent several days researching various rafting options and after speaking w/your team was sold. We were not disappointed-the trip is spectacular and our guide Sean was informative, lively professional and entertaining.