Arkansas River Milk Run Float Trip
River Family Float Trip!
About the Arkansas River Milk Run Float Trip
Our Milk Run float trip follows one of the mildest sections of the Arkansas and is a perfect way to introduce your young children to the river. Your adventure begins at Wilderness Aware’s riverside rafting office where you begin your float from our private launch area. Towering cottonwood trees line the quickly moving river as you pass through lovely ranch country at the base of the stunning Sawatch Mountain Range where 14,000-foot tall peaks create a perfect backdrop. Depending on flows, the 3.5 mile trip to the private beach at Fisherman’s Bridge takes 30 minutes to one hour.
- *Youth must be age 4 or older and weigh at least 30 lbs. Minimum age and weight are subject to increase due to high water, typically late-May through June.
- Group rates are available. Click here for details.
- Please arrive at least 30-45 minutes prior to departure time.
- Price listed includes your lifejacket, helmet, professional guide, boat and free use of our shaded dog kennel. The prices listed do not include 9% land and water access fees, optional wetsuit/splash jacket rental or guide tip.
- Please visit our packing list page for a complete list of what to bring, where to meet and more!
Lydia filled us with confidence. She was skilled and knowledgeable and explained each set of rapids so we knew what to expect. She was great company and we had the best experience. She was brilliant.
I cannot wait to come back! Also loved how funny all the guides were. It was the most I’ve seen my sister laugh in a long time! Thank you so much for this amazing experience.
I spent several days researching various rafting options and after speaking w/your team was sold. We were not disappointed-the trip is spectacular and our guide Sean was informative, lively professional and entertaining.
ASK US A QUESTION
We take great pride in providing exceptional customer service and are fully committed to assisting you in any manner possible. Please inform us of how we may be of service to you!
Should you prefer, feel free to reach out to us via email at [email protected] or by calling us at 1.800.462.7238