Experience classic Colorado beauty on this mild water float on the Upper Colorado River. Located just north of Breckenridge and Silverthorne near Kremmling, Colorado, this trip is great for young kids ages 4+ as well as adults of all skill levels. Raft during the summer from late May-Labor Day. This is a great trip for family groups!
Adults: $106 Youth: $90.10
- 9:00 AM Departure
- May 29 to Labor Day
- 10 miles on the river
- Mild, Class II rapids
- Ages 4 years and up*
- Experienced guide on each raft
- Deli-style lunch included
- Located near Kremmling, Colorado close to Steamboat Springs and Breckenridge
About the Upper Colorado River Full Day Little Gore Canyon Trip
We meet at the Pumphouse Recreation Area, southwest of the town of Kremmling for this gentle full day white water rafting float on the Colorado River through scenic ranch country and majestic sandstone, shale and Precambrian cliffs.
In the morning, you will raft through small rapids such as Needle Eye and Yarmony and stop for a quick dip in the natural hot springs. After a delicious smorgasbord picnic lunch, we can take a short hike to a set of petrified dinosaur tracks. A great gentle float for those that love rivers, but are not interested in big rapids. This trip is only offered to groups of 10 or more.
- *Youth price is valid for those 4-12 years old. Youth must weigh at least 30 lbs. Minimum age and weight are subject to increase due to high water.
- Group rates are available for groups of 10 or more.
- Please arrive at least 1 hour prior to departure time.
- Price listed includes your lifejacket, helmet, guide, boat, transportation to and from the river and lunch. The prices listed do not include 9% land and water access fees, cold weather rentals or guide tip.
Map & Directions to Pumphouse Campground near Kremmling, Colorado
Our Upper Colorado River trips meet at Pumphouse Campground. Pumphouse Campground is located 13.5 miles southwest of Kremmling and 46 miles northwest of Silverthorne, Colorado.
- Packing List and Pre-Trip Information: a complete list of what to bring, what we provide, rental costs and directions.
- Liability Release: required for each rafter. Please feel free to complete this form prior to arrival. Each person under 18 years of age requires a parent/guardian to co-sign.
- Upper Colorado River Description: information about the Upper Colorado River, including a complete list of all trips we offer.
- Itinerary: read our sample itinerary.
- Gallery: look through photos of the Upper Colorado River, our other rivers, staff, wildlife and more.
- River Map: check out our detailed river maps including rapids and other features.
- FAQ’s: Take a look through our most frequently asked questions and answers.