Raft the mellow, warm water of the Upper Colorado River on this fantastic two day adventure. Trips depart near Kremmling, Colorado, tucked into the Colorado high country just north of Breckenridge and Silverthorne. This float trip is available late May-Labor Day and is great for young kids ages 4+ as well as adults of all skill levels.
Adults: $389 Youth: $330.65
- 9:00 AM Departure
- May 29 to Labor Day
- 14 miles on the river
- Mild, Class II rapids
- Ages 4 years and up*
- Experienced guide on each raft
- Meals included, from lunch on day 1 through lunch on day 2
- Located near Kremmling, Colorado close to Steamboat Springs and Breckenridge
About the Upper Colorado River 2 Day Little Gore Canyon Trip
A perfect mild white water rafting vacation for families or beginners interested in checking out an overnight rafting trip without the stress of big white water. On the first day of your trip, you will float through a beautiful canyon with small rapids such as Eye of the Needle and Yarmony Rapid. Enjoy a mouth watering riverside picnic lunch buffet prepared by your guide. Following lunch, we will continue on to a scenic riverside camp where guides prepare a scrumptious dinner served around a crackling campfire. The thin Colorado air brings millions of stars out of hiding for an interstellar show before we retire to a comfortable tent for a well deserved night’s sleep.
On the second day of our 2 Day Colorado River trip, we’ll have spectacular views of the high mountains of the towering Gore Range. There is time for sunbathing, swimming or just relaxing during a 2 Day escape from the rigors of everyday life.
- *Youth price is valid for those 4-16 years old. Youth must weigh at least 30 lbs. Minimum age and weight are subject to increase due to high water.
- Group rates are available for groups of 10 or more.
- Please arrive at least 1 hour prior to departure time.
- Price listed includes your lifejacket, helmet, guide, boat, overnight bag, potable chemical toilet, transportation to and from the river and all meals from lunch on day 1 through lunch on day 2. The prices listed do not include 9% land and water access fees, cold weather rentals, camping rentals or guide tip.
Map & Directions to Pumphouse Campground near Kremmling, Colorado
Our Upper Colorado River trips meet at Pumphouse Campground. Pumphouse Campground is located 13.5 miles southwest of Kremmling and 46 miles northwest of Silverthorne, Colorado.
- Packing List and Pre-Trip Information: a complete list of what to bring, what we provide, rental costs and directions.
- Liability Release: required for each rafter. Please feel free to complete this form prior to arrival. Each person under 18 years of age requires a parent/guardian to co-sign.
- Upper Colorado River Description: information about the Upper Colorado River, including a complete list of all trips we offer.
- Itinerary: read our sample itinerary.
- Gallery: look through photos of the Upper Colorado River, our other rivers, staff, wildlife and more.
- River Map: check out our detailed river maps including rapids and other features.
- FAQ’s: Take a look through our most frequently asked questions and answers.