Colorado Zip Line Tour
Colorado Zip Line tour !
About the 2 Hour Colorado Zip Line Tour
A true back country experience, our Colorado zip line tour takes you between 10,000 and 12,800 feet in elevation among towering pine trees and spectacular views.
Zip on six separate zips ranging from 400 to over 800 feet, landing on the 100 foot tall sky tower as your finale!
Top of the line zip lines with the latest breaking technology allows you to zip with your hands flying free. Our side by side zips allow you to zip next to friends and family.
- Youth MUST weigh at least 55 lbs. We recommend a minimum age of 7 years old, however we can take younger kids on the zip line if they meet minimum weight requirements. Maximum weight limit for adults of 260 lbs.
- Group rates are available for groups of 10 or more. Please contact us for more info.
- Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to departure time.
- Price listed includes your helmet, harness, guide, transportation to the zip tour starting point and snack after the trip. The prices listed do not include 9% land and water access fees or guide tip.
- Please visit our packing list page for a complete list of what to bring, where to meet and more!
Lydia filled us with confidence. She was skilled and knowledgeable and explained each set of rapids so we knew what to expect. She was great company and we had the best experience. She was brilliant.
I cannot wait to come back! Also loved how funny all the guides were. It was the most I’ve seen my sister laugh in a long time! Thank you so much for this amazing experience.
I spent several days researching various rafting options and after speaking w/your team was sold. We were not disappointed-the trip is spectacular and our guide Sean was informative, lively professional and entertaining.