Discover Kremmling, Colorado Rafting
Little Gore Canyon Full Day Trip
Full Day Rafting Trip!
Kremmling, Colorado Rafting – Little Gore Canyon
Experience Kremmling, Colorado rafting through Little Gore Canyon of the Upper Colorado River. We meet at the Pumphouse Recreation Area, southwest of the town of Kremmling for this gentle Kremmling white water rafting float through scenic ranch country and majestic sandstone, shale, and Precambrian cliffs.
In the morning, you will raft through small rapids such as Needle Eye and Yarmony and stop for a quick dip in the natural hot springs. After a delicious picnic lunch, we can take a short hike to a set of petrified dinosaur tracks. A great gentle float for those who love to get on the water but are not interested in big rapids.
This is a great trip for Breckenridge and Kremmling based guests looking for some of the best rafting in Colorado.
- *Youth must be age 4 or older and weigh at least 30 lbs. Minimum age and weight are subject to increase due to high water.
- Group rates are available. Click here for details.
- Please arrive at least 1 hour prior to departure time.
- Price listed includes your lifejacket, helmet, guide, boat, transportation to and from the river and lunch. The prices listed do not include 9% land and water access fees, cold weather rentals or guide tip.
- Please visit our packing list page for a complete list of what to bring, where to meet and more!
Lydia filled us with confidence. She was skilled and knowledgeable and explained each set of rapids so we knew what to expect. She was great company and we had the best experience. She was brilliant.
I cannot wait to come back! Also loved how funny all the guides were. It was the most I’ve seen my sister laugh in a long time! Thank you so much for this amazing experience.
I spent several days researching various rafting options and after speaking w/your team was sold. We were not disappointed-the trip is spectacular and our guide Sean was informative, lively professional and entertaining.