Little Gore Canyon Full Day Trip
Full Day Rafting Trip!
- 9:00 AM Departure
- May 29 to Labor Day
- 10 miles on the river
- Mild Class II rapids
- Ages 4 years and up*
- Deli-style lunch included
- Experienced guide on each raft
- Located near Kremmling, CO – close to Steamboat Springs and Breckenridge
- Ask Us a Question!
About the Upper Colorado River Full Day Little Gore Canyon Trip
We meet at the Pumphouse Recreation Area, southwest of the town of Kremmling for this gentle full day white water rafting float on the Colorado River through scenic ranch country and majestic sandstone, shale and Precambrian cliffs.
In the morning, you will raft through small rapids such as Needle Eye and Yarmony and stop for a quick dip in the natural hot springs. After a delicious smorgasbord picnic lunch, we can take a short hike to a set of petrified dinosaur tracks. A great gentle float for those that love rivers, but are not interested in big rapids. This trip is only offered to groups of 10 or more.
This trip meets and departs from Pumphouse Recreation Area located near Kremmling, CO. Click Here for a map and directions.
- *Youth price is valid for those 4-12 years old. Youth must weigh at least 30 lbs. Minimum age and weight are subject to increase due to high water.
- Group rates are available for groups of 10 or more.
- Please arrive at least 1 hour prior to departure time.
- Price listed includes your lifejacket, helmet, guide, boat, transportation to and from the river and lunch. The prices listed do not include 9% land and water access fees, cold weather rentals or guide tip.
full day little gore canyon video
Lydia filled us with confidence. She was skilled and knowledgeable and explained each set of rapids so we knew what to expect. She was great company and we had the best experience. She was brilliant.
I cannot wait to come back! Also loved how funny all the guides were. It was the most I’ve seen my sister laugh in a long time! Thank you so much for this amazing experience.
I spent several days researching various rafting options and after speaking w/your team was sold. We were not disappointed-the trip is spectacular and our guide Sean was informative, lively professional and entertaining.