Little Gore Canyon 2 Day Trip
Little Gore Canyon 2 Day Trip!
- 9:00 AM Departure
- May 29 to Labor Day
- 14 miles on the river
- Mild Class II rapids
- Ages 14 years and up*
- Meals included, from lunch on day 1 through lunch on day 2
- Experienced guide on each raft
- Located near Kremmling, CO – close to Steamboat Springs and Breckenridge
- Ask Us a Question!
- Upper Colorado River Maps
About the Upper Colorado River 2 Day Little Gore Canyon Trip
A perfect mild white water rafting vacation for families or beginners interested in checking out an overnight rafting trip without the stress of big white water. Ideal for guests looking for Vail white water rafting, you will float through a beautiful canyon with small rapids such as Eye of the Needle and Yarmony Rapid on the first day of your trip. After you enjoy a mouth-watering riverside picnic lunch, we will continue on to a scenic riverside camp where guides prepare a scrumptious dinner served around a crackling campfire. The thin Colorado air brings millions of stars out of hiding for an interstellar show before we retire to a comfortable tent for a well-deserved night’s sleep.
On the second day of our 2 Day Colorado white water rafting trip, we’ll have spectacular views of the high mountains of the towering Gore Range. There is time for sunbathing, swimming, or just relaxing during a 2 Day escape from the rigors of everyday life.
- *Youth must be age 4 or older and weigh at least 30 lbs. Minimum age and weight are subject to increase due to high water.
- Group rates are available. Click here for details.
- Please arrive at least 1 hour prior to departure time.
- Price listed includes your lifejacket, helmet, guide, boat, overnight bag, portable chemical toilet, transportation to and from the river and all meals from lunch on day 1 through lunch on day 2. The prices listed do not include 9% land and water access fees, cold weather rentals, camping rentals or guide tip.
- Please visit our packing list page for a complete list of what to bring, where to meet and more!
Lydia filled us with confidence. She was skilled and knowledgeable and explained each set of rapids so we knew what to expect. She was great company and we had the best experience. She was brilliant.
I cannot wait to come back! Also loved how funny all the guides were. It was the most I’ve seen my sister laugh in a long time! Thank you so much for this amazing experience.
I spent several days researching various rafting options and after speaking w/your team was sold. We were not disappointed-the trip is spectacular and our guide Sean was informative, lively professional and entertaining.