Inn to Inn 2, 3 or 4 Day Trip
2, 3 or 4 Day Rafting Trip!
- 9:00 AM Departure
- May 15 to August 25
- 30-70 miles on the river
- Beginner/Intermediate Class III-IV rapids (class V optional)
- Ages 10 years and up*
- Meals included – lunch alongside the river, dinner at the best local restaurants & breakfast at the inn
- Experienced guide on each raft
- Centrally located in Buena Vista, Colorado
- Ask Us a Question!
- Arkansas River Maps
About the Arkansas River Inn to Inn Rafting Trip
Inn to Inn rafting is all-inclusive and perfect if you are seeking world-class excitement with all the comforts of home. You will be rewarded with some of the best whitewater in Colorado, fantastic views of 14,000′ peaks, and the charm of the Upper Arkansas River Valley. This is the Colorado Rockies at their finest!
We raft during the day and stop for the night at comfortable bed & breakfasts located near the river. Day one includes a scenic horseback ride in the heart of the Rocky Mountains, a quick round of golf or a short soak in the local hot springs.
On this top-quality trip our senior guides cater to your individual requests. Included on the trip are tasteful meals served by your hosts or at nearby restaurants. Your guide prepares a delicious picnic lunch each day as well as evening happy hour drinks and hors d’oeuvres.
You can expect a half day of rafting on the first day and full days of rafting on days 2, 3 and 4. Times spent on the river are approximate depending on the requests of each group and water levels.
- *Youth must be age 10 or older and weigh at least 50 lbs. Minimum age and weight are subject to increase due to high water.
- Please arrive at least 1 hour prior to departure time.
- Price listed includes your lifejacket, helmet, guide, boat, transportation to and from the river, inn lodging, and all meals from lunch on day 1 through lunch on last day. The prices listed do not include 9% land and water access fees, cold weather rentals, guide tip or additional inn nights before and/or after the trip.
- Please visit our packing list page for a complete list of what to bring, where to meet and more!
Lydia filled us with confidence. She was skilled and knowledgeable and explained each set of rapids so we knew what to expect. She was great company and we had the best experience. She was brilliant.
I cannot wait to come back! Also loved how funny all the guides were. It was the most I’ve seen my sister laugh in a long time! Thank you so much for this amazing experience.
I spent several days researching various rafting options and after speaking w/your team was sold. We were not disappointed-the trip is spectacular and our guide Sean was informative, lively professional and entertaining.