Browns & Numbers Combo Full Day Trip
Full Day Rafting Combo Trip!
About the Arkansas River Browns & Numbers Combo Full Day Trip
In the morning, take on the challenging and exciting rapids of Browns Canyon which is the most popular section of the river – and for good reason! It offers thrilling class III-IV whitewater, suitable for all levels of experience. Browns Canyon is a great section to warm up and get your group working as a team. You will have plenty of time between rapids to enjoy the spectacular scenery of Browns Canyon National Monument.
Between these two great sections of whitewater, we’ll return to our office for a delicious deli-style sandwich lunch featuring comfortable picnic facilities. Restrooms with flush toilets and running water make this lunch stop different from other full day trip offerings.
In the afternoon, head upstream to the steep and technical whitewater of the Numbers section. The Numbers is an intense and technical section with non-stop rapids that will keep you on your toes! These class IV-V rapids require precision paddling through steep and winding whitewater that will make you glad you paddled in the morning to prepare yourself.
Take a short drive from Denver or Breckenridge for some of the best rafting in Colorado through Browns Canyon and on the Arkansas River.
- *Youth must be age 14 years or older. Minimum age is subject to increase due to high water, typically late-May through June.
- Group rates are available. Click here for details.
- Please arrive at least 30-45 minutes prior to departure time.
- Price listed includes your lifejacket, helmet, guide, boat, transportation to and from the river, lunch, and free use of our shaded dog kennel. The prices listed do not include 9% land and water access fees, cold weather rentals or guide tip.
- Please visit our packing list page for a complete list of what to bring, where to meet and more!
browns & numbers combo trip videos
Lydia filled us with confidence. She was skilled and knowledgeable and explained each set of rapids so we knew what to expect. She was great company and we had the best experience. She was brilliant.
I cannot wait to come back! Also loved how funny all the guides were. It was the most I’ve seen my sister laugh in a long time! Thank you so much for this amazing experience.
I spent several days researching various rafting options and after speaking w/your team was sold. We were not disappointed-the trip is spectacular and our guide Sean was informative, lively professional and entertaining.