2-Day Arkansas River Extreme
Two Days of Extreme Rafting Adventure!
About the 2 Day Arkansas River Extreme Trip
Take on the Arkansas River’s most popular class V sections…the Numbers AND the Royal Gorge. Riverside camping includes freshly prepared meals from lunch on the first day to lunch on the last day. This vehicle-assisted overnight trip will meet and depart from our office near Buena Vista, CO. Together we will tackle the fast-paced and technical Numbers in the morning ending the day with the exhilarating Narrows on the first day. Driving a short distance to our campsite allows us to bring all the comforts of home.
You will wake up early on day two to steaming hot coffee or hot chocolate and a satisfying breakfast before taking off to the infamous Royal Gorge. Hit the river and enjoy class III-IV rapids before lunch then travel into the heart of the gorge and the challenging class V rapids for the afternoon. Your trip will finish in Cañon City and return to our office in Buena Vista.
Note: We may run this trip in reverse (Royal Gorge before Numbers) depending on availability and/or rationing.
- *Youth must be age 14 years and older. Minimum age is subject to increase due to high water, typically late-May through June.
- Group rates are available. Click here for details.
- Please arrive at least 1 hour prior to departure time.
- Price listed includes your lifejacket, helmet, guide, boat, overnight bag, portable chemical toilet, transportation to and from the river, and all meals from lunch on day 1 through lunch on day 2. The prices listed do not include 9% land and water access fees, cold weather rentals, camping rentals or guide tip.
- Please visit our packing list page for a complete list of what to bring, where to meet and more!
arkansas river 2 day extreme videos
Lydia filled us with confidence. She was skilled and knowledgeable and explained each set of rapids so we knew what to expect. She was great company and we had the best experience. She was brilliant.
I cannot wait to come back! Also loved how funny all the guides were. It was the most I’ve seen my sister laugh in a long time! Thank you so much for this amazing experience.
I spent several days researching various rafting options and after speaking w/your team was sold. We were not disappointed-the trip is spectacular and our guide Sean was informative, lively professional and entertaining.