WHITEWATER RAFTING OUTFITTERS
Wilderness Aware suggests you check out these other outfitters
- A Wanderlust Adventure – Fort Collins, Colorado – Colorado white water rafting near Estes Park, Fort Collins and Denver on the Cache La Poudre River.
- R.O.W./River Odyssey West – Rafting in Idaho, Oregon, Montana and International locations
- Whitewater Voyages – Rafting in California
- O.A.R.S., Inc. – Rafting in the Grand Canyon and the West
- Western River Expeditions – Rafting the Colorado, Green and Salmon Rivers
- Rigs Fly Shop – Fishing and Rafting on the Gunnison and Uncompahgre Rivers in Western Colorado.
- Wave Trek Rescue – The leading rescue training center in the Northwest offering a variety of rescue classes and custom courses for the professional or the recreational adventurer.
- Copper Oar – First-rate Alaska wilderness rafting trips and Alaska adventure travel tours
- Rogue Wilderness – Rafting and outdoor adventures on the Rogue River in Western Oregon
- Wildman Whitewater Ranch – Wisconsin and Michigan whitewater rafting
- USA Raft – Rafting in North Carolina and Tennessee
- Zoar Outdoor – Rafting, kayaking, sea kayaking, and canoeing on the east coast
- New England Outdoor Center – Rafting in Maine
- Landers River Trips – New York’s finest canoe and raft livery since 1954
- Canadian River Expeditions – Unforgettable adventures in Canada & Alaska since 1972
- Wet ‘N Wild Rafting – Whitewater rafting on New Zealand’s North Island – Every winter Wilderness Aware sends one or two guides to Wet ‘N Wild to work their summer season. Look them up if you go to visit, the rafting is amazing and the people are great! Contact Wet ‘n Wild Rafting at PO Box 601, Rotorua, New Zealand.
Phone: 011-64-7-348-3191, FAX: 011-64-7-349-6567 or Email: email@example.com
- Earth River Expeditions – Rafting and adventure trips on Chile’s Futaleufu River
- Rafting Republic – Rafting trips in Italy.