Packing List, Directions and Other Important Information for Your Trip
Please share with everyone in your group. If you have any questions or need additional information call us at 1.800.462.7238.
Please arrive 20-30 minutes before your trip departure time
Please reference your confirmation letter for your trip name and departure time.
WHERE TO MEET
14582 County Rd 162 Nathrop, CO 81236 At the junction of highway 24 and highway 285 (stop light) head south. Follow Hwy 285 south 8 miles to Nathrop. Turn right onto Hwy 162 toward Mt. Princeton / St. Elmo for 3 miles. Watch for our signs and turn out on the right for Mt. Princeton Hot Springs Stables.
WHAT TO BRING
- Long Pants
- Rain Jacket or Poncho
- Boots or Tennis Shoes (For your safety, no open toed shoes)
- Camera and Film
- Drinking Water
- Fanny Pack for Personal Items (NO BACKPACKS)
- Light Jacket Synthetic Insulating Layer for Longer Rides
- Snacks for Longer Rides
- Cash for Tipping Your Guide
- One Guide for Every Six Guests
- All Horses and Riding Equipment
- Limited Saddle Bag Storage for Your Personal Items
- Lunch on Full-Day Trips
Guest Weight Limit = 250 lbs.